Solution for disinfection of facilities under veterinary control
• Wet disinfection. For preventive and compulsory (regular and final) disinfection during infections related to sensitive group (I group) and stable groups(II group) against main disinfectants, when disinfection quality is controlled by extraction of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus,
• Aerosol disinfection. For preventive and compulsory (regular and final) disinfection during infections related to resistant groups I and II,
• For treatment of respiratory diseases - laryngotracheitis, infectious bronchitis, aspergillosis, infectious rhinotracheitis, bronchitis and bronchopneumonia in calves, young pigs and lambs as well as during mixed infections,
• Treatment of wound surfaces. Disinfection of skin and wound treatment in animals (castration, operation, fresh and complicated infections), treatment of umbilical cord, external genitals.
• Treatment of necrobacillosis and foot rot in cattle, sheep and goats.